The Evolution by Vanco EVEXKVM1 HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 with KVM, auto EDID/EQ, and PoE extends high definition video and audio signals, KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) signals, and power at a distance of up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e/6 cable. KVM capability using USB 2.0 allows for controlling a security NVR/DVR, computer, NAS system, or any other component that is controlled by USB with this extender. No need to run a separate line or extender just for KVM control! Also features Power over Ethernet (PoE) Technology, which transmits power over Cat5e/6, allowing either the Transmitter or Receiver to be powered without the use of a power supply. No EDID or EQ adjustments are necessary as the units automatically adjust for compatibility and gain. This product fully supports DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio formats, and is HDCP compliant. For extending HDMI over a single Cat5e/6 with KVM at a long distance, with Power over Ethernet, the EVEXKVM1 is a great plug and play solution for any device that needs to be extended and controlled with a keyboard and mouse!
The EVEXKVM1 includes two units: transmitting unit (EVEXKVM1-TX) and receiving unit (EVEXKVM1-RX). The transmitting unit is used to capture the HDMI input with KVM signals and carries the signals via one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing KVM signals. The EVEXKVM1 offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat5e/6 with Power over Ethernet, and is the perfect solution for any application.
- Transmits audio and video via HDMI as well as complete KVM (Keyboard- Video- Mouse) functionality via USB 2.0 ports over a single Cat5e/6 up to 164ft/50m with POE.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)- integrates power into the Cat5e/6 cable- requiring no power supply for either the Transmitting unit or Receiving unit (opposite of unit that is plugged in to power)
- Auto EDID management automatically adjusts to overcome compatibility issues
- Auto EQ distance for perfect transmission and reception of HDMI signals
- Supports up to 1920×1080 @ 60Hz resolutions
- Transmission Range: Extends HDMI signals up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable
- Extends USB 2.0 high speed at 480Mbps to 164ft/50m
- RX unit provides 4 USB 2.0 high speed ports at display end
- USB ports allow for charging of connected USB devices (please use properly certified and licensed cabling with utilizing the charging feature)
- RX integrated with Hi-Fi USB audio card- supports analog passive earphone and microphone access
- VESA DDC and hot swap technology (HPD)
- Compatible HDMI 1.3/DVI 1.0
- HDCP 1.4
- Dimensions: 3.25? W x .8? H x 3.6? D
- Patent No. 9,710,038 B1